The Baltimore County Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS) is a non-profit public service project of the Baltimore County Bar Association. The goal of LRS is to match qualified lawyers to clients with specific needs, and also to provide the client with a consultation for a nominal fee. LRS maintains a panel of attorneys with experience in specific areas of the law (listed below). Here is how it works:
- Call LRS at (410) 337-9100, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 4:30p.m.
- You will be interviewed over the phone by a lawyer to determine the nature of the problem.
- If necessary, you will be referred to an attorney in your area who has experience with your type of legal problem.
- A nominal fee ($35.00) will be charged for a thirty minute consultation with the lawyer.
- If further legal service is required, fee arrangements will be made between you and your lawyer.
To submit an LRS request in person, visit the BCBA office, Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. The BCBA office location is:
County Courts Building, Room 100
401 Bosley Avenue
Towson, Maryland 21204
Panel Areas Of Law
|Admiralty & Maritime
District Court Cases