How To Join Lawyer Referral
If you sign up as a panel member of the Baltimore County Lawyer Referral Service, you will receive referrals based on case type and geographical location. We advertise this program on our website, throughout the community and through other service agencies.
Shifts are available to panel members where they can screen calls in two-hour increments and take the case of their choice.
Current Year (July-June) Panel Registration Packet
Our referral year runs from July 1 - June 30. You can sign up at any point during the year and will need to reapply for every year that you would like to remain on Lawyer Referral.
LRIS Application-Rules 2020-2021 Click to download the current Panel Registration and Rules.
Please send the following to Jacob Bengel at 100 County Courts Building, 401 Bosley Avenue, Towson, MD 21204:
- A check payable to the Baltimore County Bar Association for Registration and Panel Fees
- Completed Registration Forms (pages 1 through 3)
- Signed Certification and Statement of Panel Member (page 20)
- Malpractice Insurance Certification and Idemnification Agreement (page 21)
- A copy of the Declaration Sheet from your legal malpractice carrier
Access The Online Calendar
You can access the online calendar at www.shiftboard.com/bcba
Shiftboard is where you can sign up to screen phone calls in the Bar Office located in the Circuit Court Building.